The Women’s Retirement Series
OrganizerElaine Carroll email@example.com
- September 24th: Life After Work, Envision your Successful Retirement
Explore the many avenues of growth and fulfillment open to you as you wind down your career. It’s the beginning of a new chapter in your life!
- October 1st: Social Security Strategies for Women
When to claim your social security benefit may be different if you are married, widowed or divorced. Learn how to maximize this source of guaranteed income.
- October 22nd: Healthcare Costs/Medicare Strategies for Women
Learn how to navigate the Medicare program and best practices for projecting and managing costs.
- October 29th: Building a Retirement Income Stream
Transitioning from a paycheck to retirement savings and social security is anxiety producing. Explore the pros and cons of various strategies used to create income.
- November 5th: Planning for Housing in Retirement
Independent living, assisted living, home care, nursing home. Discover various housing and health care options and how to choose ones that are best for you.